How to Apply
Applications to our fellowship program are accepted through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service)
Must have at least one of the following qualifications to be eligible for selection into a UCMC clinical training program:
- Graduates of United States or Canadian medical schools accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME)
- Graduates of United States osteopathic medicine colleges accredited by the American Osteopathic Association
- Graduates of medical schools located outside the United States or Canada and have one of the following:
- A current valid certificate from the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) prior to appointment
- A full and unrestricted license to practice medicine in the State of Illinois
- Graduates of medical schools outside the United States who have completed a Fifth Pathway program provided by an LCME accredited medical school
In addition, prior to starting fellowship, applicants must have successfully completed an accredited postgraduate education in internal medicine.
We use the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) Fellowship Match, and applicants must register with the NRMP to rank our program.
For our standard adult 2 or 3 year program, our NRMP Program Code is 1160143F0 (Endocrinology/Clinical/Research).
For combined adult and pediatric training (4 year training), our NRMP Program Code is 1160143F1 (Endocrinology/Clinical/Med Peds Comb).
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our training program.
Questions about interviews, logistics, directions and the like should be directed to:
Endocrinology Fellowship Program Coordinator, Erin Callas
Phone: 773.702.6227 or e-mail:email@example.com
Endocrinology Fellowship Program Director, Rajesh Jain,MD
The University of Chicago
Section of Adult and Pediatric Endocrinology, Diabetes, & Metabolism
Fellowship Program – MC1027
5841 S. Maryland Avenue