How to Apply
Fellowship Update: July 2020
Thank you for your interest in the University of Chicago Training Program in Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition
*ALL 2019 ACGME FELLOWSHIP POSITIONS HAVE BEEN FILLED
Applicants for Fellowship Positions Beginning July 1, 2020
The University of Chicago Section of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition Fellowship Program will be participating in the GI Match administered by the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) for Clinical Investigator Research track ACGME fellowship positions.
Please note: We will only be accepting applications from those that are a U.S. citizen, Canadian citizen or permanent resident of the U.S.
For Clinical Investigator and Basic Science Research Applicants
- We will only accept applications through the ERAS system. Please follow ERAS requirements including 3 letters of recommendation. The ERAS website: http://www.aamc.org/eras
- Our application deadline is July 30, 2019.
- We will be notifying candidates to invite for interviews by September 1, 2019.
- We will host a SINGLE interview day on Saturday, September 28, 2019.
- We will not accept any mailed “hard copy” applications (they will be immediately discarded)
Questions/comments should be addressed to: email@example.com
*Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our training program. Questions about interviews, applications, directions and the like should be directed to:
Specific questions about the training program should be directed:
Gautham Reddy, M.D.
Director, GI Fellowship Program