How To Apply
Thank you for your interest in the Dermatopathology Fellowship Program at the University of Chicago. We are seeking to fill one position for the 2020-2021 academic year. Dermatopathology applications for the academic year beginning July 1, 2020 and ending June 30, 2021 will be accepted by email. (ßdermres1@medicine.bsd.uchicago.edu)
Please submit the following:
- Dermpath Fellowship Application 2020-2021 (email for document)
- Current Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Personal Statement
- 3-4 Letters of Recommendation (4 maximum) – these letters must be sent directly from the referrer by email attachment. (ß email@example.com)
- USMLE Score Reports-all Steps (or appropriate LMCC or COMPLEX Reports)
- ECFMG Certificate (IMG Applicants)
All applications will be reviewed by our Program Director and Dermatopathology faculty members. The deadline for applications is September 17, 2018.
There may be a second position available for a qualified candidate who has her/his own documented funding source. For additional information, please contact the program by email with your current CV and funding source documentation.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about the training program.
University of Chicago
Department of Medicine | Section of Dermatology
5841 South Maryland Ave. | Room L-508 | MC 5067
Chicago, Illinois 60637
Phone: (773) 702-0549
Fax: (773) 702-8398