How To Apply
Thank you for your interest in the Dermatopathology Fellowship Program at the University of Chicago. We typically fill one position per year.
Please submit the following:
- Dermpath Fellowship Application
- Current Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Personal Statement
- 3-4 Letters of Recommendation (4 maximum) – these letters must be sent directly from the referrer by email attachment
- USMLE Score Reports-all Steps (or appropriate LMCC or COMPLEX Reports)
- ECFMG Certificate (IMG Applicants)
- We do not sponsor the H1B visa
Our program complies with the ASDP “Match” process:
- July – application available for next recruiting year – two years ahead of current year
- September-November – interview period – typically late October for our program
- November 15 – appointment offer – 72 hour acceptance period
There may be a second position available for a qualified candidate who has her/his own documented funding source. For additional information, please contact the program by email with your current CV and funding source documentation.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about the training program.
University of Chicago
Department of Medicine | Section of Dermatology
5841 South Maryland Ave. | Room L-508 | MC 5067
Chicago, Illinois 60637
Phone: (773) 702-0549
Fax: (773) 702-8398