ACGME Fellowship Program - How to Apply
Fellowship Update: July 2013
Thank you for your interest in the University of Chicago Training Program in Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition
ALL 2013 ACGME FELLOWSHIP POSITIONS HAVE BEEN FILLED.
Applicants for Fellowship Positions Beginning July 1, 2014
The University of Chicago Section of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition Fellowship Program will be participating in the GI Match administered by the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) for Clinical Investigator Research track ACGME fellowship positions.
Please note: We will only be accepting applications from those that are a U.S. citizen, Canadian citizen or permanent resident of the U.S.
For Clinical Investigator and Basic Science Research Applicants
- We will only accept applications through the ERAS system. Please follow ERAS requirements including 3 letters of recommendation. The ERAS website: http://www.aamc.org/eras
- Our application deadline is July 14, 2013.
- We will be notifying candidates to invite for interviews by August 30, 2013.
- We will host a SINGLE interview day on Saturday, September 21, 2013.
- We will not accept any mailed “hard copy” applications (they will be immediately discarded)
Questions/comments should be addressed to: email@example.com